August 25, 2009

Bad Sleeping Pattern!!!!

Baby Chloe is already 9 months and she is still not sleeping through the night. Well, I must admit that there is an improvement since 2 months ago that she only wakes up once in the night for milk, and immediately after her feed she would go back to her dreamland. That's not too difficult to deal with. Unfortunately, her sleeping pattern had changed a little after she recovered from her fever.

She is sleeping very late (12midnight - 1am) since last week, and have a very bad habit of crying before her sleep. I know I should not scold her, but her persist ency makes me scolded her uncontrollably. Hey, She understands what is "scolding", because immediately after I scolded her, she started to cry more. When I told her that I don't want her anymore, and passed her to her Papa, she cried even louder until I hold her myself. She would stop crying for a while when I carried her, but after a minute or so she started crying again to demonstrate her anger over my scolding, I THINK!. :P *sigh* She is very very naughty and stubborn. Hopefully, this is my misjudgement. Well, too young to judge anyway, plus she is still so young I shall "guide her to the right path" as a mother. (** hahaha, sounded so important! Papa & Mama will try out best la!)

1 comment:

Elena said...

aiyo...she's only 9 months, my dear. Ryan starts sleeping through the night only when he starts to go to school... I guess because it tires him out...so he is more tired.. :P