August 25, 2009

Gerber's Graduates Puffs - Fruits


I told my brother to get these snacks from NTUC Singapore, SGD 6.99 (I think). Baby Chloe loves it. He bought me two flavours - Strawberry & Banana.
It is a Star Shape Whole Grain Rice Puff with your choice of Flavour of either Veggie or Fruit Flavour. Unfortunately, I did not manage to find these in KL/Selangor. If anyone knows where to get it, please let me know. :) It is not too sweet and melts in mouth too. I am not too sure about the nutritious part, as far as I am concern SNACKS are usually not so healthy. But I guess it is alright to have it once in a while. :p
Baby Chloe is able to use her thumb & index finger to pick up the little star and put it into her mouth. Of course, she is still not able to control her fingers fully, so she sometimes needs to use her hands to push in the tiny little star puff into her mouth. It is so cute to see her do that especially when the puff drops out of her hands, and her head will start to turn around to search for the tiny little star puff. *Cutie*
I usually give her piece by piece to make sure that the one in her mouth is been swallow properly. With her impatient attitude, before she could eat up the little piece in her mouth, she was already making noise for another piece. Greedy!!! :P

1 comment:

sandra said...

Hi, you can try to purchase online through
http://www.babymothercare.com/proddetail.php?prod=GERF-ST