August 22, 2010

Suffering from Pelvic Bone Pain

Sacrifices is inevitable, but I didn't expect it to go this far. I was out for the whole day for Chloe's activity and dinner with PIL. When we arrived home, as I wanted to get out of the car, I realized that I couldn't move my butt out of the car because there is a tremendous pain at my pelvic bone. I have been experiencing this pelvic pain since 2nd trimester but it was considerably mild, and it hurts more in the night. However, this time round, it was so painful that I could not walk or even lift myself up from the sitting position. I have heard stories like these, but I didn't experience this for my first pregnancy, and I took it very lightly until I am experiencing myself, it is so devastating. Crying was the only thing that I could do at that moment. Fear and worries - How come I can't move? How come I can't walk? It was so painful to the extent that I thought Baby Clarisse is coming soon. There was no contraction at all, but tremendous pain at my pelvic extending to my hips. Any sleeping or sitting positions are not helping me in reducing any of this pain. 

Arghh....I already have this diastasis on my muscle, please..... not on my pelvis area. Sigh!!!!

No comments: