August 13, 2010

38th Week

Appointment 12/8/2010 9.40am Gleneagles Intan Medical Center

- Mama's Weight : 60.5Kg
- Baby Clarisse's Weight : 3.0Kg (Smaller than Chloe by comparing the chart, by this time Chloe was already 3.5Kgs)
- Dilation : 1.5cm but No sign of Labor, not even mild contraction.
- Head is sitting on the right position but not engaged yet, very closed to pelvic.

Dr. Ravi said could be anytime but could be next week, hard to tell....*sigh* 

I think I have put the "waiting game" long before it should have started. Hahaha...My EDD is 28/8/2010 but Hubby and I were both so anxious and expecting the same would happen to Baby Clarisse. Chloe was two weeks early, so we have SORT OF estimated earlier EDD OURSELF. Hahahaha...That's why the arrival of Baby Clarisse seems FOREVER.

Other than estimating EDD two weeks earlier ourself, this pregnancy is really giving me too much aches and uncomfy that I really can't wait for her arrival. Hopefully these aches will disappear after the delivery. PLEASEEE DO!!!!!!

I have been sleeping sideways, on my left and right side depends on the night's condition. But, last night, the aches have extended to the side too..I can't sleep on my back or tummy, I cannot sleep on my both sides anymore because it is PAINFUL. How? Perhaps Baby Clarisse is pressing down low to prepare for the day causing the extra Pain on my pelvic. Plus, I have no idea what makes Baby Clarisse so active all day and night long. She is moving during the day (that's acceptable), but she is exceptionally active in the night also. Arghh.....Baby Clarisse, Please.......

1 comment:

nicole said...

erm...u did mention baby clarisse is extremely active at night ya? hopefully i'm wrong....
baby Jaeden was active at night too. during the first month he sleeps in the day and wakes up after mid night *_*
Now I'm trying to change his sleeping habit, hopefully he can sleep thru the night like his sister

anyway,all the best ya...can't wait to see ur little princess