August 18, 2010

knitting Project 2

I love the Wooden RABBIT buttons. Simply SO CUTE!

The actual colour is more towards Off white, the camera effect makes the colour a little beige. 

Chloe loves it and she said "leng leng" when she put it on. But it is too long for her.

This is my second Knitting Project that was completed three weeks ago, but it is too long as seen in the picture. The dress looks nice by itself but when Chloe put it on, it is a bit err....can't describe. Maybe it is too long for her. Hopefully, when she grows taller and it will looks nicer on her too. Hahaha.. 

PERIOD TAKEN : 1 month
VISIT TO LILY'S : 3 TIMES
COST : RM 29.90 x 7 = RM 209.30 (BUT ONE ROLL OF YARN WAS WASTED because I didn't have the patient to untangle the stupid yarn and I threw it away out of frustration. Then, there is half of roll of YARN left, actual cost = RM 165.00)

Hahaha....Ya...Many told me that it is not worth it, but to me it is the satisfaction that I am getting from completing my project plus looking at my darlings putting on my "effort", the feeling of satisfaction & fulfilling is worth more than RM 200.00 :P

Hubby & my family calls me CRAZY. Hahaha... :P and My Grandma nagged at me for wasting time for it. 

My Response : I LIKE A! :P 

No comments: