August 16, 2010

DSLR - Complains

I wanted to upload some photos to post it on my blog, but I realise that the connecting wires are missing. I know I shouldn't be complaining since I have decided to give the whole set of the DSLR to my brother. 

It was such a sad thing to find out that "the" (MY) expensive Prime Lens is already malfunction. I had just bought it last year and it is a very good Prime Lens 50mm @ F1.4 (and it is my favourite lens too). It is no longer working properly. I am not sure how come but it is not focusing anymore. What more frustrating is that when I asked my brother how come it is not focusing, he insisted that IT IS FOCUSING. *sigh* I know I have no right to be angry since I had already decided "OKAY, IT IS YOURS NOW!" But I had told him to protect the camera and these special lens that I had bought specially for shooting. In less than a year, he spoilt the lens. He has been placing the camera around WITHOUT BAGS at home. At times, I see it in his room, then in the living room...EVERYWHERE la. I didn't want to comment much at that times, because it is HIS camera. 
 
I will not discover that the lens is spoilt until I have decided to post some photos on my blog yesterday. *sigh* Arghh... When I pick up the camera, it was DUSTY. Errr....Really Dusty lor, and it looks OLD too. Sob Sob Sob. 

I know I shouldn't be complaining because it is no longer mine. I gave it to him because he wanted to buy one, since I hardly use it, so I thought I might as well let him have it and enjoy some shooting for his leisure. Apparently, he did not really protect my camera. There was once he came back with the camera full of SAND or DIRT and he didn't actually make an effort to clean the camera until I show him faces. What to do? He didn't BUY the camera himself, he got it SO EASILY. If I complained, he probably return the camera back to me and say he doesn't want it anymore. *sigh* .....  I am not ANGRY, but I am SAD because I spent my salary to get this DSLR with all the good lens. Arghh.... I really wanted to comment and NAG at his irresponsibility, but I know him well. If I do it, 1st thing he will do is return the camera to me, 2nd thing he will bang the door and ignore me for a day. But, come to think of it, I have a right to COMMENT because it is a GIFT from ME to HIM, and I have the right to tell him or EDUCATE him to take care of his BELONGINGS. ARGHHHHH.......

Clarisse is coming soon, and NO MORE PRIME Lens for Clarisse. I thought I can rely on him to help to take some nice pictures of Baby Clarisse like he did for Chloe when he first received it from me. So how now? SAD!

No comments: