August 19, 2010

39th Week

Yes, Labour hasn't started yet! I am still carrying a big tummy with me. 

I was anxiously waiting for the labour to start, looking for the clock every nights, stroking tummy every now and then, asking Baby Clarisse "Are you coming today?" I was even thinking to go for induce if she doesn't come by today's appointment.

Doctor told me to stay optimistic and that every pregnancy is different, I can't expect the same to happen as my 1st pregnancy. I was worrying about my baby becoming too big for me to go for natural birth. But, Dr. Ravi estimated Baby Clarisse's is about 3.2Kg today (+/- 10%) which is smaller than Chloe. He suggested me to be patient, and wait till next week to decide whether to induce or not, as at this stage there is no medical reason for me to go for an induction. However, he said the choice is still mine. 

Hubby and I have decided to wait for Baby Clarisse to join us at her choice of date. 

Baby Clarisse, hope to see you next week. 

No comments: