August 25, 2010

My girl is singing already...

Hehehe....I started my leave since last Thursday, and I stayed at home most of the time since I am not able to walk too much. 

I find out that Chloe Darling is extremely talkative, she can start talking none-stop for an hour. And she loves to sing. She couldn't sing the whole song yet, but if you start the first phrase of the song, she would try to sing a few words that she could remember or hum it out following the melody of the song. 

Her Favourite Songs now :-
1) This Old Man
2) The Wheel On the Bus
3) Itchy Bitsy Spider
4) The Marching Ants
5) Barney's I love You Song
6) London Bridge
7) Old Macdonalds
8) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
9) Row Row Row a Boat

She loves to dance too... hahaha...now she is singing right besides me "lalalala .." this old man tune. My darling is so cute. It is all worth it when she starts calling me "Mama, Mama, Mama...." Non-stop. 

No comments: