August 25, 2010

Angry at Superstitious Fellasssss

My EDD is on the 28/8/2010, Hubby and I were expecting Baby Clarisse to come two weeks earlier like Chloe. However, it didn't turn out the way we thought, up till now, I am 3 days away from my EDD, other than pain at my pelvic and hips, there is no sign of contraction at all. 

My birthday has passed. It was on the 23/8 and co-incidently on that particular day it was also the Hungry Ghost Festival (14th day of 7th Month in Chinese Calendar). Of course, preferably, hopefully baby doesn't come out on that particular "unlucky" day but I don't mind if She really picked that "special day" to join us as I know there is nothing that I can do about it. 

It happened that my extreme pain of pelvic bone happened on the 22/8. Papa made a very irresponsible comment by saying that I wanted baby to come out earlier so now my wish come true, and baby might be born on the day of the "Hungry Ghost". I was already in pain physically and he had to add in additional emotional pain to me to mess up my day. GOSH! Man! They will never know your sacrifices; throughout my pregnancy, he kept on telling me he wants three children despite I complained about the pain that I suffering from the this pregnancy. Oh no, when I told him that I had pain, he said my body structure got problem, I got all the massive "unwanted" problems like muscle separation, stretch marks, pelvic bone pain etc etc... I was expecting comforting words from him to make me feel all these sacrifices are worth it but turns out to be harsh and unbearable. What to do? This is the husband that I have chosen to be with for the rest of my life. At least, he got the sense of BRING HOME MONEY and BRING COMFORT to the family. *sigh*.... What to do? 

Hubby is such a superstitious man. Baby Clarisse didn't come out on the "unlucky" day. She is still in my stomach, and hubby touch my tummy last night and said "Our Lui Lui (girl) is very smart, she knows how to pick an auspicious day to join us." GOSH....

Why is mummy always getting all the blames and the kids always get the credit? If she really made it on the "Unlucky" day, I would be the one to be blamed for the rest of my life because I was the ONLY ONE (according to hubby) that wanted her to come out EARLIER. Now, she is not here yet with us, and the "unlucky" day of the month had passed, so the credit goes to Baby Clarisse because she is a smart Virgo who knows how to pick an AUSPICIOUS day to join our family. Arghhhh...... 

UNFAIR but What can I do about it? Complain lor. 

No comments: