September 8, 2016

New Addition to the C Family



Mei Mei had left us two years ago, and I was not ready to have another pet after Mei Mei passed away. I know I had neglected Mei Mei a lot (*maybe almost TOTALLY) after my first child. I was overwhelmed with my newborn and PaPa was very concerned how Mei Mei's fur could affect Big C's respiratory system as Big C fall sick and admitted to Hospital many times due to high fever. Mei Mei ended up staying out of our room most of the time. (*sob..regret!*) 

Anyway, these are all History. Let's not dwell on the past! 
This post is about my 
CASPER

I got Casper from "The One Pet Shop" at Taipan. My first experience getting a pet from a Pet Shop and the experience was pleasant with the two extremely helpful and fun ladies from the shop. Before I made a trip there, they sent me some videos and pictures of their puppies. I was a little indecisive, they were not forceful in terms of sales. They were patience with me and didn't say things like "oh, you got to be quick, otherwise it will be taken" that sort of things which I had experience from the other shop. Thumbs up! SOMEMORE, they provide "after sales service". LOL! They whatsapp me a few times in a week to check how's Casper, if he's eating well, poo regularly, no diarrhea, biting habits etc. 

My Cs were ecstatic when they saw Casper, especially Little C. Unfortunately, we come to realize that Little C is allergic to Casper.  (*sad *) Rash & Itch.The red bulge patches become visible on her neck, chin, hands, legs and mostly on the exposed skin area. But, we are not giving up. Little C insists to cuddle Puppy Casper every evening, she is my strong little lady, her allergy is not stopping her from touching Casper. This little lady would wash her hands with soap after every cuddle because the itch is really bothering her. I hope she will adapt to Casper soon and no more allergy! I can see, the allergy is getting mild as the area affected is smaller. Mostly on her neck & chin, and I don't know why. 

MaMa C, Big C, Little C & Pup C! We are the Cs. Welcome home, Casper. 


No comments: