September 27, 2016

Making Photo Album using Phone App




I saw this LifeBuuk ad from my FB recently, prompted me to download the App for printing photos from my phone. Instantly, I thought it is a great idea. Always wanted to print some of the photos from my phone but didn't have the time to go to the shop to do it. Daunted by the fact that I have to spend quite fair bit of time in selecting photos to print (cause I have like thousand of photos in my Phone). Long time ago, it was RM0.45 per 4R @ those Kodakshops. I have no idea how much does it cost now. Who knows, it could be much lower than this, cause i found out yesterday that Photobook is offer RM9.90 for 100pcs of 4R? Seriously? I am not sure how the quality like. May try it later. 

Anyway, I downloaded the App, and purchased their 3 LifeBuuks for RM68. Initial plan was to make one for Big C, one for Little C and one for MaMa. I took a few days to compile those selected photos that I would like to print. It is an easy APP, i took few days because I was greedy! I wanted ALL of them! One book consists of 50pcs of 4R photos. What I like about it is that it can be a Photo Album by itself with nice cover; and the best part of it is that the Album is a tear-out style Album. So, say if I like to frame one of those photos, i simply tear out along the tear line and that's it. 

I love MATT photo printing, so the photo print-outs are just perfect for me. Hate those finger prints on the glossy photos. Matt is Good. I must also say the print quality and the colour is beautiful. I wouldn't say RM68 for 150pcs of 4R is cheap (as compared to Photobook offer); what I like about it is that I can compile the photos whenever I am free, not like I started it NOW and I have to finish it instantly. It comes with a nice cover & it is not bulky to store. I don't have to buy those old school Photo Album and arrange them one by one by myself. Plus, it includes FREE delivery (*for now), so I don't have to worry about collecting my albums. 

No, LifeBuuk is not paying me for advertising for them. Lol! Just wanna share what I have found and love. Oh~ Love the cover of the Album, they are so sweet! 

No comments: