September 25, 2016

Movie Date with Cs : The Secret Life of Pet

Image extracted online


We dated PaPa for a movie on a beautiful Sunday Afternoon. Little C was bugging MaMa for a long time to watch it, she said "All my friends watched it already, I want to also watch The Secret Life of Pets, like all my friends" Oh my gosh, kids nowadays are so demanding, so affected by peer pressure at the age of 6?? Really??? *sigh* I think I spoil my Cs. 

Little C was completely satisfied after the movie," The Secret Life of Pets is the BEST MOVIE ever!" she claimed. But mind you, My Cs always claim "it's the BEST MOVIE" after EVERY EACH MOVIE. So, you will never really know what's really the "BEST MOVIE". Hahahaha.... So Cute!

I was not particularly fascinated by the Movie though. The story line was plain, nothing exciting, non-educational, in MY OPINION. It is a simple story of the lives of PETS, with the complete account of mayhem while owners are away during the day. There were some laugh-points here and there, but easily forgotten. 

No comments: