September 10, 2016

My Little C's P&J Concert

The two little narrators on stage

This will be our last concert scene with Peter & Jane, and we are already missing it. P&J has always put up 100% effort in all their school activities (in my opinion), and they never fail to impress me till date. I respect & admire their dedications towards every single event. Fun & Educational, not just to the children but also all the parents. Sorry if I am being bias here, can't help!! I had truly enjoyed all the P&J events with my two girls for the past four years, and my Big C who had left P&J for two years always claim that P&J is her BEST school ever. Who doesn't love Kindy time when compared to hectic Primary School Life? :P  But still, I am glad that she has "a school" to remember! 


Little C and her classmates performed a Scottish Dance. Little C & her classmate YiXuan were the little narrators, giving a little information about Scottish Kilt, Dance & Bagpipes (Traditional Scottish Instrument), prior the dance.
Bagpipes
Extracted from "http://scotlandmay2013.blogspot.my"


Group Photo of K2 HG Performers and Class Teacher - Yan Lan LaoShi

Posing with MaMa & JieJie after the Concert.

Well done to my Baby, Little C!
Congratulation to all P&J Children, Teachers and Staffs!

You guys rock the STAGE & put up a FANTASTIC performance.

No comments: