September 7, 2016

After Three Long Years .... MaMa is back in ACTION

After Three Long Long Years...

I have finally SEMI-settled-down, maybe THIRD-QUARTER-settled-down?? I insist! *Even though many who knows me might not agree, as my emotion state is often erratic and unpredictable. 

So, what happened to Cs in the last three long years? Cs have grown to pretty young ladies with lots of positive vibes, they are always my Sunshine, never stop beaming my life with loves and hopes.

And..... PaPa left us. 
*Can't help being emotional still, after long 5 years of struggles.

Why PaPa left? This is something that I want to share in my future post. I find it important and it is worth sharing with others and it is certainly meaningful to me as to register the darker side of my story. I grow and learn through it. Oh Well, life .... as we all know is always full of surprises, and it is unarguably exciting whether in a good way or a bad way, it is still a life that we own anyhow. 

Must put a disclaimer before i continue. Yes, PaPa left us, but Papa always love Princesses Cs no matter what happened between PaPa & MaMa. There is not double for it, the amount of Love that PaPa gives to Cs is beyond his heart quota! This is what I am certain at this point of time. 

Question! Why is MaMa back to blogging? 

Because I have come to realization that I have missed recording many many good moments of my Cs and myself, which I find it unbelievable!!! Cause these moments are precious and I had wasted them all. 

It was such a pleasure to go back to read every single blog that I had written, it made me laugh, it made tear. I know by continuing my diary would benefit my Cs in the future. I am still scouting how I can print all my posts nicely into a diary-like book for keepsake. If you are reading AND you happen to know how & where, please PM me ya. TIA! 

Sometimes, it serves a purpose of calming my erratic emotional state by having me LETTING IT ALL OUT here with no specific audience. LETTING IT ALL OUT is always important to me, cause I can WAIL, I can CURSE, I can SHOUT, I can CRITICIZE, which will eventually tire me out. AND, the next day is ANOTHER whole new day. Ya la, Ya la, A Diary lor. An Open Diary. A Sophisticated Hi-Tech Diary with occasional response from Anonymous. 

This is not an official blog so I would probably be using lots of colloquial and Chinese due to my limitation of vocabulary. LOL! Oh yes, you will be reading lots of Cyber words such as TIA (Thanks in Advance), PM (Private Message), LOL (Laugh out Loud), OMG (Oh My God) etc. (et cetera) 


Since, this is my First post after three long years, this serves an "opening" of the RE-BLOG blog. Yay!!!! 
  



There are two MAJOR issue to sort our for my "New" Blog :-
(1) New Look! 
I explored the standard templates and settings, there are limitation to what I can alter to my blog. But is good enough cause i love it Clean & Easy, not a tech-gal, so simple is always a PLUS to me. Will work it out soon! 

(2) Labeling!
OMG, I can't believe it! I had so many labels and so redundant!  I will be recording many genres/activities? I am thinking should I just GET RID of the labels? or just keep it SIMPLE as such, PRINCESSES, GASTRONOMIC DELIGHT, PET, MUSIC & DANCE, TRAVEL, ENTERTAINMENT, BAKING & COOKING, ART, ACTIVITIES, MOVIES, BOOKS, MARATHON, STATE OF MIND, REFLECTION, THOUGHTS .....Oh dear... the list seems inexhaustible again! I need to narrow it down. my KEYWORD : SIMPLE!

This is a pretty long post for a "RE-OPENING" ! LOL! Adios for now. 

No comments: