September 25, 2016

Let's go "Gai Gai"

I really miss these words "GAI GAI". I used to say it every day when I was in Sydney with my first Love Pet - MeiMei. (Awwww... I miss MeiMei). Whenever I said "Gai Gai", MeiMei would get so excited that she automatically jumped into my backpack and ready to be taken out for a walk. I was living in an apartment then so Pet was/is actually not allowed. So, i got to hide MeiMei in the backpack whenever I wanted to bring her out. 

Casper is not supposed to be OUT, technically. He just had his second vaccination last Friday, and the Vet said I could bring him out two weeks later. I knew he shouldn't be mixing with other dogs and cats, so we basically just had a short 10 minutes walk along our house, with ABSOLUTE ZERO contact of animals or human beings or any sorts of creatures. Lol ! 

Casper was SO NERVOUS. We leashed him and put him down on the tar road. He refused to move at all. Big C was overly excited and wanted to get Casper to move along; so she pulled the leash slightly harder which made Casper rather uncomfortable (*Don't worry, Big C didn't choke Casper :P ). Casper was still very determined to stay put and not lay his PAW forward. We didn't insist. MaMa worried that my Cs could get really harsh on the leash, hence I immediately unleashed Casper and had Cs to carry him for the walk. 

I suppose Casper's PAWs are still too soft and fragile for the tar road. Hopefully, we didn't cause too much of discomfort to him. Poor Baby! Maybe 2 weeks later, MaMa will bring all my Cs to a Pet-Friendly Park for Casper to explore. Maybe I should just wait for his third vaccination to be completed first? Yeah, I think so. No rush. 

The walk initiated because we Cs had a big bowl of GrandMa's home-cook Shredded Chicken HorFun & Longan Dessert. So, we went out for a walk, and MaMa thought since it was gonna be a short walk along the house, why not let's try to have Casper join us for the walk. Well, we will bring him out again after his third vaccination :) Can't wait!  


First Time on Leash & Stepping on tar road

Casper refused to walk so BIG & LITTLE C carried him throughout the 10min walk

No comments: