August 7, 2013

Our Favourite Morning Activity - Titiwangsa Playground!

Yayy! This post is HOT & FRESH from the baker's oven. The girls start their school break TODAY, without hesitation, I INSIST to bring the girls to the playground this morning (get it done before my mood swings the idea away!) 

Before the photos journal starts, MaMa has something to say. 

Dear babies, my baby girls always,

These times have been MaMa's difficult time and I hope the worst for my life has fallen upon me and allow me to acquire the strength to embrace all other bad times that may happen in the future. At this difficult time, FAMILY profoundly stands out as the stilt of my life. I treasure and appreciate everyone's supports which had ingeniously, subtly, silently lay on my heart, my soul, my mind. No words exchanged, but all actions meant more than a thousand words. I am learning, I am regaining my strength to let go the bads and accept the goods. Babies, MaMa is telling you this because I want to let you girls know the power of love. The love of family is infinite, and our loves to you girls are limitless till the end of our life. Fear not if you encountered your worst time, be strong and brave, stand up tall and face it, resolve it. Your family is always here to be your stilt of life, to support you, to protect you, to help you, to love you. Also, MaMa wants to thank you girls for your unspoken support, you girls are definitely one of the pillars of my life like GrandMa, GongGong, Ah Gus, Ah Yi etc... You girls make MaMa a stronger MaMa everyday. Love you all!

Ok, back to our exciting morning....

FIRST THING FIRST! BIG BIG Thanks to Andrew Ah Gu and Sam Ah Yi "volunteered" to wake up 6:30am this morning to bring my Cs for a morning fun at the Titiwangsa Playground.


We arrived at the Park before 7am.

Zoom...Happily wheeling in the Park.

We couldn't fix Big C's bicycle tubes which are airless! I am so surprise, Big C has been cycling without AIR in the tire?! OMG! Lucky to have Ah Gu with us, he found the airless tubes. Never mind, Big C was still very contended with Little C's scooter. Hahaha, Big C doesn't know how to maneuver the two wheelers, thus she had to borrow her little sister's three wheelers. 

Little C walked her bicycle to the playground.

Big C was totally traumatized the moment we tried to swing her high up. Yes, your eyes are ok. My Big baby is in a baby swing. We didn't force her to the swing, she immediately ran to the swing and requested to sit in it. Naturally, Ah Yi and Ah Gu tried to swing the girls up as it's the nature of the fun, and we ended up a loud bawl out of fright from Big C. No matter how we talked her through to swing lightly, she insisted to STAY PUT at the same spot INSIDE the swing. Poor Baby~~ Wu wu wu~~~

After a mini drama, the girls went straight to the other play spot.

~ Seesaw ~

~ The brace climbers, up up up for longest slide in the park ~

~  JieJie's on scooter, MuiMui's on bicycle ~



After a terrified swing that Ah gu did to Big C, Big C decided to take revenge!
"Hahaha...Push~~~ Ah Gu, I want to swing you~!!! Ah Gu, Move! Swing!" Big C said to Ah Gu while Ah Gu nailed his feet into the ground, FIRMLY.

Ok, Ah Yi is nicer. Ah Yi let Big C to swing through her mousy strength.
Ah Yi said "Big C, higher la~~~~! push more!!!"

I have to learn that there are some things that cannot exert pressure. Pressure will worsen the situation, look at this picture, NONE of us told Big C to hop onto the swing, and somehow has the courage after a terrified event at the other swing, and she started to bend and straighten her legs to sway herself forth and back, lightly and cautiously.

Needless to elaborate, little C is always the fearless one in terms of PLAY.

These poor rides were under utilized, the playground equipments are too attractive to overrule the girls' will for the cycling and scooting.

Some photos to share on the park that WE love, ONLY in the morning when it's quiet and peaceful.



No comments: