August 15, 2013

My Mini Tigress' Act

There was a mini act by MaMa and Little C at home last night. Main cast was played by my Little C, but she was a silent cast. MaMa played the supporting role as a "ferocious" mom.

The scene was set at home at the study area. Let me give you a rundown before the actual act. It's the season of school term break now, so MaMa usually would arrange some workbooks or colorings for the girls while MaMa is at work. So MaMa did! MaMa gave Big C a Minnie Mouse Coloring Sheet and Little C a Daisy Duck Coloring Sheet. I told Novi to let the girls explore with crayons, color pencils and water colors. Let them utilize these colors as their wish since they have been very well-behaved for the past few coloring sessions with MaMa. 

Act 1 : Destruction Discovery

MaMa is home from work in the evening, and ready for a home learning session with the girls. Novi was standing at a corner trying to arrange "something" so MaMa walked forwards to check out what was going on. 

MaMa saw Novi was trying to assemble all the broken pieces of crayon and some empty crayon twister holders. MaMa was stumbled across these broken pieces of crayons of which MaMa tried to preserve NICELY for more than a year or so. 

MaMa's face turned RED and yelled really loud instintively, "What happened to my crayons?"

Novi showed me more of the small little fragmented crayons in the dustbin. Oh, my poor crayons are being ill-treated and wasted! 

It was an intentionally misbehaving madden a kind/trustful mother scene by Little C

Act 2 : The Crying Act

Little C cried out of guiltiness (I am not sure about that, depends on what the actor trying to express, how the audience interpret it. But I would like to perceive it as a cry of guilt. It could be "Oh, I cry because MaMa's angry! I'm scared!")

Act 3 : The Act of lecturing and punishment

Little C admitted it was her ill-doing on the broken pieces of crayons. I started to lecture her on how I trusted her being a good girl to keep all the belongings tidy, neat, clean and undamaged. Told her how sad I was to see all the damaged and wasted crayons. Little C kept on crying and MaMa kept on lecturing, as I raised my voice, little C's crying volume rose simultaneously. 

MaMa was VERY VERY VERY angry, chiding at the top of my lung (scolding) for straight 10 minutes while Little C cried (at very loudly) with her head looking down to the floor. 

A punishment of ear pulling facing the wooden door was ordered. Little C was sobbing hard until MaMa told her that MaMa would be angrier if she did not stop crying. There and then, Little C completely stopped her crying without a single gasp. Little C served her punishment quietly. Not a single funny action. MaMa kept an eye on her while working on Addition with Big C. At a point where Little C poked her ears instead of pulling her earlobes, I would shout at her again that MaMa wanted a proper ear-pull and this tough little tigress pulled her ears outwards without any complaints, Little C remained silent for the whole 20 minutes.

Act 4 : Final Scene - The Make Up Scene

After 20minutes, MaMa called Little C back from her Notti Corner. As a Mom with a super naggy personality, Little C was being lectured once more with the repetitive content.

"Baby, give MaMa a hug first!" MaMa said, so Little C did.

"What do you need to say to MaMa" MaMa asked Little C

"I love you, MaMa" replied in a voice softer than the voice of blue jay in the garden. 

"What? Said it properly! I can't hear you" MaMa commanded

"I love you, MaMa" once again with a louder voice, raised several decibels up.

"I want Little C to say sorry to MaMa!" MaMa said firmly

"Sorry, MaMa" 

"Do you know why you have to say sorry? Do you know who's being naughty here?" MaMa asked

".." Little C nodded her head with her eyes as innocent as the pussy cat in the Shrek. 

"Do you know that you made MaMa sad. Do you know that Little C is very very naughty. Why did you break the crayons into pieces and why did you throw them in the dustbin. Are these crayons rubbish? Do you know MaMa spend a lot of money to BUY you all these crayons, toys, books and you never know how to take good care of them. MaMa feels so sad when you destroy them, MaMa feels so angry when you throw them away or tear your books into pieces or simply scribble on the books that are meant for reading......." MaMa went on and on and on....for who knows how long....

Eventually, Little C moved towards MaMa, putting all her body weights leaning upon my chest, then KISS. 

MaMa made Little C promised to take care all her belongings including books, toys, stationeries, NOT to damage, destroy and waste them.

"Repeat after me!" MaMa ordered "I promise not to destroy my belongings and I will take good care of them."

"I promise not to destroy my belongings and I will take good care of them"

MaMa demanded another hugs and kisses, and the make up hug lasted for good 3 minutes. MaMa squeezed Little C tight, and whispered "MaMa loves you, Baby"

THE END!

What surprises me the most was when MaMa told Little C to stop crying, and she did it instantly. Little C also accepted the punishment without any reluctance, and she did not push her misbehaviour to her JieJie (which she used to). Little C remained calm during the punishment and was not distracted at all while I was talking to her JieJie less than few meters away from her Notti Corner. Little C was solemn and quiet throughout the punishment, but she could turn her emotion around in the speed of lightning. Especially when MaMa told her that "MaMa loves you, Baby", Little C rejoiced and went to grab her pencil and book waiting for the learning session to commence together with MaMa. She did not cry, did not blame, did not resent, did not complain. The whole scene was completely switched to a happy mother-daughters bonding scene. 

Oh, Baby, Naughty, Yet Tough (Hope there will not be any substance for "stubbornness" :P) 


No comments: