August 24, 2013

My Little C's Birthday!

Little C's Birthday is a few days away from MaMa's. So, the next post after "MaMa's birthday" is always about "Little C's Birthday". I did not want a Grand Party, instead I would prefer a small group gathering for the children to mingle and play. So, I arranged a 3-ring pool, sand arts, bicycles, slides, Bubbles Guns, Balloons, Tea Place for the children to have some fun on this Saturday!

Yeah, I am kind of a fail event planner. I didn't get the theme right? I wanted to have a THEME gathering which was supposed to be "HELLO KITTY" but due to LACK OF experience and LACK OF time for proper preparation, i somehow grabbed whatever I could from the Party Shop. Too bad, there were not a single items sold were in HELLO KITTY. Many ideas starting to flow in my mind, BUT it was too late to change the theme to an easier theme - PRINCESS THEME because I had ordered a HELLO KITTY CAKE. Hahaha... I ended up just made do with what I had and ta da...that's it! Simple and Themeless. 

 This is the set up that I prepared for the kids. Pool right in the middle, we have Sand Art Station and Snacks on the right, Bubble guns and bicycle on the left. 
Children starting to dip, luckily, it was a good weather for a dip. Not scorching hot but with good amount of sunshine. No rain but with good shades of cloud. What a perfect day for a perfect mini gathering!

My Snack Station! Juice, Soft Drink, Candies, Macaroons, Cakes, Tarts, Eclairs, Suasages, Fruits, Raisins & Nuts..decorated with Pink & Blue Balloons and Princesses Banner. Hahahaha....  

 Our Little guests in the house.

After a dip, the girls changed into sun dress, and have a drink and snack in a good shaded rest place. 

Dinner Time! (a.k.a Mommies' chaos time!)
Macaronis prepared by Grandma, Pork Chop, Cauliflower Soup, Potato Salad. Yum Yum!

Cake Cutting Time. This is the "HELLO KITTY" cake specially requested by 
Little C! She insisted on a Hello Kitty Cake and she insisted that it must be a tall cake. So, I ordered a 3-tier Hello Kitty Jelly Cake. YUMMY!
Well, A is a baby friend to Cs. They play together since they were babies, so they are basically three sisters. As for Little A Boy, Little H and Little J, they are still trying to get close, but my girls are still too shy sometimes. Don't worry, I will organize more of this little gathering, you guys will get to know each other SOON! and mommies shall have our own times chatting away while you little ones play among yourself. Hooray!


 A friend who took this photo said - this is a FOUR GENERATION photo! Yes, indeed. Great GrandMa, GrandMa, MaMa + Ah Yi and Cs.
A great Family Photo! Thank you, YOU!

Baby, This is for you!

Little C was exhilarated to see the Big Giant Hello Kitty when Ah Gu and Mel Jie Jie handed it to her. Little tossed the Hello Kitty up and down and then danced with her to the front and then to the back again, while humming her favourite songs...


Time to Say Goodbye to our little friends. 
Little C was super Shy on that day, and she was talking with a frequency of a bird and noone could hear her well. Anyway, thank you all uncles and aunties for bringing our little friends here for a great gathering. 
Hope to have another great gathering again!

Happy Birthday, my darling Little C!

No comments: