August 19, 2013

Baking Fun - Basic Butter Rolls


It's a boring and moody Sunday after Cs' Ballet class. 
MaMa got to find something to do to fill up the emptiness. :)
So it is the Baking Fun @ Home - Basic Butter Roll.
Easy to make, soft and fluffy the next day too.
Sorry, I wanted to give credit to the superb blogger on the superb recipe but I do not have my Ipad with me, and tried to google but did not manage to find the same page again. (Thanks to ___ for her recipe! To be filled later!)



The girls love it. Cs had 3 each! Big C told MaMa that she wants it with Jam and Cheese and Little C said No No No, I don't want Jam or Cheese, I just want the Bread.It's such a joy to see my Cs enjoyed my effort so much. They encourage  me to practice more and bake more. Love you girls. Muaks!!!!


Butter Rolls with Jam on the left and Cs' Lazy Bento on the right.
It's good, but I would like it with more fragrance from the butter. 
Should try if I can work with more Butter for a RICH-BUTTER roll.


No comments: