May 16, 2012

Snippets of Information about Darling Clarisse

Yes! I was told by one of my good friends that I don't blog much about Clarisse, and they are all about Chloe. This is not entirely true, and today I am going to dedicate this page to only Clarisse, SPECIALLY. :P 

Let me clarify before I proceed (Hehehe...can't help trying to stay clean & fair to my girls)! You see, hahaha, even though they have individual personality, they are still sisters who live in the same environment. So, they are growing at about the same background which will end up the same story. Hahaha...ok..Sorry, too much nonsense excuses! 

Here are snippets of information on Darling Clarisse' everyday conversations and activities.

(A)
Jie Jie cries waking up almost every morning. One day, Clarisse came into my room while Kakak was changing Jie Jie.

Clarisse : MaMa, Jie Jie CRY CRY CRY!

(B)
MaMa used to tell Jie Jie that Fountain goes "Oi Oi" (Sleeping) or a nap in the afternoon, trying to coax her to take a nap during daytime. I guess Clarisse learnt it from her Jie Jie cause I don't say this for a long long time. Whenever Clarisse sees the Fountain in the Titiwangsa Lake which is not pumping out the water into the air,

Clarisse : MaMa, Fountain Oi Oi Already!

(C)
This morning, Jie Jie cried again. I overheard Clarisse lecturing her Jie Jie.

Clarisse : Jie Jie, Don't Cry la!

(D)
Last night, MaMa came home early to play flashcards with my two darlings before putting them to bed. When I flashed the "Dragonfly" card to Clarisse, she responded with her cheeky grin, "awwwww, cheeky fella" Moment!

Mama : Clarisse, What do you see in this card?
Clarisse : Huh? * in her usual "manja" tone

She tried looking at the flashcard once more and turned her head away shyly and replied :

"Huh? I dunno .."

Then, MaMa flashed the "Dragonfly" card to Jie Jie and she replied swiftly in her loud and confident voice.

" It's DRAGONFLY, MaMa"

"It's DRAGONFLY, MaMa" Clarisse repeated in a scream in attempt to contend with her Jie Jie in loudness.

(E)
Ever since Jie Jie attended Ballet Class every weekend, she has the privilege to join PaPa & MaMa at the Lot 10 Hutong for some mouthwatering local hawker food. Clarisse gets to nibble and taste PaPa's regular meal like Hokkien Noodle, Claypot Chicken Rice, Sushi, Soya Bean Drink, Wanton Noodle, Char Siew Bau etc. I guess this little girl really enjoys the food with us, and she always claim that she goes to Ballet (as in FOOD in her case).

YehYeh : Chloe, Did you go to Ballet today?

Clarisse : YehYeh, I go Ballet.
* she answered excitedly before Chloe could answer YehYeh, but Yeh Yeh heard "BALI" instead. Ok, i am a biased MaMa. I think Clarisse pronounced it perfectly, YehYeh heard it wrongly. :P Clarisse said "BALLET"

YehYeh : Huh? You go BALI? When are you going to BALI?

Clarisse : YehYeh, NO BALI. BALLET!

(F)
Clarisse sings :
A B C D E F G H I J K L AH AH AH (M N) O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Now I know my ABC, AH (next) time won't you sing with me

(G)
MaMa : Clarisse, Who's Naughty?

Clarisse : Jie Jie Naughty.

MaMa : No. Clarisse Naughty.

Clarisse : NO WAY! Jie Jie Naughty.

MORE MORE MORE AND MORE...... NEED MORE TIME TO WRITE... SHALL DO PART II tomorrow... :P

No comments: