May 18, 2012

Moo Cow Experience @ KLCC

MaMa came home early today, and had early dinner with the angels. Since, it was still early, Ah Yi (MaMa's sister a.k.a Sam) suggested to go for grocery shopping @ KLCC. We were attracted to the Mooing Sound and Cow Statue in front of the Isetan Supermarket Entrance. Unquestionably, the girls demanded for a cup of Yummy Frozen Yogurt. I guess most of us are relatively familiar with how the MooCow Station looks it since it's everywhere now. Yeah, my bad that I didn't capture the look of it. How to describe it? It's cute, It's refreshing, It's approachable, It's attractive, It's "just make you wanna BUY one and try" kind of mood. We had the Plain Yogurt to share among 4 of us since we just had our scrumptious dinner at home.


Look how much Chloe enjoyed the cup of MooCow Frozen Yogurt. We suppose to share the cup of MooCow, but in the end Chloe had 70% of it.


Co~Co~Co~Cold !!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful ..if you have a reward card from moo cow ... I went to Isetan Moo Cow today. They took my reward card n wrote down an expiry date 31 August 2012 without warning. Anyone who have a Moo Cow reward card will know no expiry date was imposed when Moo Cow started the promotion. A guy by the name Clifford who claimed to be Moo Cow principal spoke to me over the phone said Moo Cow imposed the expiry and nothing he can do. I think imposing new term retrospectively is ethically and legally wrong. I am boycotting Moo Cow for I buy things with ethical establishment.