May 10, 2012

2012 Mother's Day Present from Chloe

I always envy those moms who always received gifts from their children on their birthday, mother's day or any other celebration events. I never get one those TLC gifts before because my girls are too young to understand these commercialized events. :P Besides, PaPa told me that he will never be caught in these kinds of commercialized celebration. Therefore, do not expect him to initiate on the celebration or even lead my children to make something for me these special occasions. YES! It's a very very materialistic world, we are all trapped in these Commercial Occasions. 

I told him to join me @ the P&J for the Mother's Day Celebration so that he can help us record down the Mother's Day Celebration. Initially, he said "See first. But most probably, you will be going alone!" until I told him that "I won't inform him if there is a Father's Day event, and you won't get to go!" I guessed he  felt threatened and didn't want us to leave him out of 'HIS' special days, so he went to P&J with me TODAY! :P 



MaMa's first Mother's Day present from Chloe. A Keychain made by Chloe & MaMa @ P&J. Thanks to P&J and Thanks to Mrs. Zue for being so thoughtful.


This is the back of the keychain.

I shall update more photos which was taken by PaPa, and THANKS to PaPa, Ya!

No comments: