May 25, 2012

Animal Theme Day

The last day of school for Semester 1, Peter and Jane had arranged a celebration for Teacher's Day in school together with the Theme Day. P&J Children will dressed up relating the theme assigned to their grade. Nursery's theme of the day was "ANIMAL". The easier thing to do is usually just wear a T-shirt that has the image of the Theme, be it fruits, animals or anything else. It is not compulsory but it is always fun to have your kids dress up to join the theme day. 

Ta Ta !! My Girl in her "Rabbit Costume". It 's not exactly costume, I bought the Rabbit Set which included the Headband as you can see in the picture, a furry white scut and a pink bow. MaMa attached the scut at the back of Chloe's tutu skirt. Yeah, again, FORGOT to take a photo of it. I didn't use the bow as I didn't the bow suits my girl well. 


Look at how cute is my little girl. Can you notice the aunty behind? She was trying to steal a shot with Chloe "secretly" in a open manner. Can't blame her. Chloe is too cute in her Rabbit outfit. The moment, she saw Chloe, she kept on telling me how cute is my girl, and can't stop looking at her with a big smile.


Posing for a shot and a little shy :P


Mrs. Zue, the class teacher, was thrilled to see Chloe dressed up and came up to Chloe to praise how adorable she was. Chloe passed the Teacher's Day gift to Mrs. Zue, and Mrs. Zue returned with a great big hug spontaneously. Sweet!

No comments: