January 9, 2012

Photo Photo


I know this photo is not clear. I posted this because I find it cute when Clarisse is holding PaPa's mobile phone and said "Smile~ Cheez~" Pretending to take photos of her own. I didn't capture this photo, Chloe was playing with my iPhone and she happened to catch this shot. Just what I wanted even though is not clear. Bravo, Chloe! Bravo Clarisse! :p



Two sisters were shopping in Toys "R" Us, One Cinderella for Abigail, One Sleepy Beauty for Chloe. Photos of VICTORY!



" I pretty!" Abigail said, 
"I pretty also!" Chloe said. 



MaMa bought Clarisse a New Hairband. She didn't want to put it on initially. MaMa told Clarisse "WOW, you looked so pretty with your new hairband. Go have a look at the mirror!" 
Immediately she rushed to the mirror and started admiring herself, and told MaMa " MaMa, Leng Leng" Hahaha....Vain Pot!

No comments: