January 17, 2012

Bento #11 - Tuna Sandwich


MaMa prepared Chloe Tuna Sandwich for School today. 
Surprisingly, She was not excited about the bear and she told me that she preferred those Mini Heart Shape Sandwiches which I had prepared for Clarisse. 

I called home to check, and Novi told me that she didn't eat the Sandwich. :(

A Working Mom, *sigh*, I have to rely on the information from others. I didn't see it with my eyes and I cannot analyze the reason why is she not eating the Sandwich? Novi told me it was torn apart but she didn't eat it. Is it because she dislikes the bear or she dislikes the Tuna (Well, my first time giving Chloe Tuna & Cucumber with Mayo). I tried to talk to her on phone, but she refused, she ran off after saying "Hello, MaMa!" 

I wish I could see more of my children daily behavior. I wish I could get off my ass and start some meaningful reading, be it PARENTING, BUSINESS, RELATIONSHIP, JOURNAL....*sigh* So that I can provide more information to my children. I am such lousy MaMa. Sigh!




This is my Princess Chloe with her Favorite School Bag. 

No comments: