January 17, 2012

Opps! Baby Clarrise is injured

In a blink of an eye, Baby Clarisse is turning 17 months old next week. Sometimes, looking at my girls chatter away among themselves just give me a sense of fulfilment. So contented and blissful.

Yeah, Let's come back to the story of How my Darling Clarrise got herself injured last Sunday. I shall take a picture of it later when I get home.

I was helping my mum in the kitchen preparing some CNY snacks, while PaPa and the girls are at the girls' play area eating Wanton Noodle. Of course, Novi was there to assist the girls while PaPa was eating at the Dining Table. 

All of a sudden, we heard a loud noise which sounded like a hard object fell on  our hard marble flooring. We did not hear anyone crying seconds after seconds, so MaMa didn't rush out at that instant. 

Then, in the next minute, Clarisse was wailing loudly and I was completely startled BECAUSE I was imagining how her head knocked on the HARD FLOORING as the sound that I heard was SHARP & CLEAR. 

MaMa dashed into the play areas and saw Novi holding my crying baby. As I moved nearer, I saw Blood stain on Novi's shirt, then I quickly grabbed Clarisse from her hand, and saw her mouth was full of blood. Her chin was severely scratched from the pebble-like flooring, and there was a scar on her lips, and some blood in between her gum and teeth. ARGHHHH!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON? What happened to my darling?

Novi told me that Chloe and Clarisse was eating on their Princess Table & Chair (which made of PLASTIC and extremely light and frimsy). As Novi turned around, supposed to get a quick wash of the dirty spoon, then She heard Clarisse fell off from the plastic chair. According to her, Clarisse was trying to climb up the chair to position herself just like her Jie Jie who was seated properly, eating their Favorite Wanton Noodle. ARGHH......ANGRY! But NO! NO TIME TO BE ANGRY. I was trying to think of what could I do with her chin and teeth as she was crying in pain. 

I was nervous and clueless of what I can do at that moment. I asked for Ice and Hanky, and also got some Goat Milk Sweets to distract Clarisse from her pain. You have no idea! I am experiencing the same degree of pain in my heart as I saw my darling bleed. 

I used the Wet hanky and wash her chin, and then wrapped the ice with another hanky and pat it on her chin and mouth. I didn't know what to do!!!! This is how lousy I am. I have no skill of treating emergency like this, and I was totally panic. 

Well, what happened to PaPa? PaPa was grumbling grumbling and grumbling at MaMa. Blaming MaMa & Novi for not taking good care of his girl and he claimed that WE INJURED her because it was our duty to watch the girls' safety. I had no time to argue at that very panicking time. I just told him to keep quiet. Come to think of it now, he was just MAYBE ABOUT 1 FEET away from the girls, and he did not even bother to keep an eye of them. Now that I tried to tell him this, he said NOVI should have told him to keep an eye and that she should not have just walked off without any supervision at our girls. Hmm...he is right too. Anyway, what is done is done. Noone expected such accident. I just have to remind her again and again to keep my children under 100% supervision at ALL TIME. 

Baby Clarisse's teeth and gum look fine now. There is a tiny scar on her lips which MaMa think it should heal anytime soon. Her chin is a little worrying though as it is still reddish and scratched. 

Meantime, we are applying Enzyme daily, and I hope Enzyme can help to heal her chin ASAP. We didn't send her to the clinic as I don't think any oral medication needed. Her wound might looked severe to me but honestly I don't think the Doctor will see it the way I see it. 

I have two daughters and they are completely different. They have their individual personalities. Chloe is a cautious person as compared to Clarisse, she always observed first and she never proceed if she has no confidence in it. Whereas Clarisse is more daring and adventurous, however careless and clumsy, never think twice before she moves. That's why I never had Chloe injured  before because she is always careful, on the other hand, darling Clarisse always fell down and knocked somewhere somehow frequently. *sigh* headache! 

No comments: