January 6, 2012

Nursery for Chloe

Today is already the third day of school for Chloe. She is absolutely doing well, but as well as other children. I expected more chaos on the first 3 days, but apparently children nowadays are very independent and courages. I would say 1 out of 50 is crying; not willing to attend school. Ya...exactly!! None cries in Chloe's class. Chloe is still considerably shy as compared some of her classmates. 

Overall, MaMa is very satisfied with the Nursery that I have chosen for Chloe. Hygiene is definitely at the tip top condition. One Teacher & One Assistance to 10 children in a class is my ideal number. All teachers are pleasant, courteous and helpful too. Very organized dismissal, love the simple goodbye song. 

Every Friday is their Vegetables and Fruits Day. Children are encouraged to pack some Vege or Fruit to school every friday. I love this idea too.  



First Bento (Snack) to Nursery on Friday.
To encourages children to eat more Vege & Fruits.

Well, so far so good. I am sure Chloe will enjoy her first Nursery Year.

Darling Chloe,

Have fun in school. 
Thanks for Papa & MaMa.

Love you so muchieeee,
MaMa

No comments: