November 24, 2011

A Taboo to Praise....

I don't know why whenever I start praising my girls, bad luck will fall on me - as in my girls will become naughty "angels". 

I have not been complaining about Chloe not sleeping in the night like previously. However, It doesn't mean that she goes to bed early everyday. Whenever MaMa or PaPa is around, she will take her chance and refuse to go to bed with her sister. Without us around, Kakak has the magical power to send Chloe to bed together with her sister. 

Clarisse has a built-in alarm clock in her body, when it's time to sleep, it means BEDTIME. Nothing is going to stop her. Clarisse sleeps at between 9 to 10pm latest, while the other naughty girl can stay up till midnight when PaPa and MaMa are around. 

I can't force her to bed when Clarisse is sound asleep in the room. This naughty little Chloe would make a lot of noise and move about a lot in the room which will wake my deary Clarisse up too. In the end, MaMa will have to stay awake till late because MaMa has problem sending these two girls into their dreamland. When I mean late, it is really really late...1am!!!!! These two girls will start to chat, walk about (IN THE DARK!!!), ask for the loo, ask for milk, ask for bedtime story etc etc etc. These are still acceptable when they don't cry, because I can put myself into the half-asleep mode. When they starts crying, *SIGH*........

Last night, Chloe and Clarisse slept at 9.30pm as PaPa and MaMa were home late. After a shower, PaPa went out for a drink until 1am (could be even later since I was already asleep), while MaMa enjoyed being alone in the TV area with the "magical" remote control until 12.30midnight.

At about 4.30am, MaMa heard Clarisse crying and she asked for the loo (by farting and said "ng ng"). After we came out from the toilet, Clarisse was fully awake. Of course, she started to make some funny sounds which obviously woke up her Jie Jie who was sleeping just less than an inch away from her. So, both of them woke up at 4.30am and stayed up until 6am. Clarisse was Crying Crying Crying... even after her milk and TLC Patting on her back. Crying is contagious among babies/kids, Chloe also started to cry and asked for MaMa. Argghhh..... At around...before 6am, I decided to ignore them and go back to sleep. I think both of them realized that MaMa was asleep so these two naughty girls also decided to put away their tantrum and back to their dreamland. 

No comments: