November 8, 2011

Pandan Chiffon Cake


My First Pandan Chiffon Cake, finally I am back to my Blogging Zone. Have not been blogging lately because I am emotionally disturbed by someone who indulged himself in his drinking world. (Haha... take the chance to "blog"-stab him, Lousy Fella!).

Anyway, let's not talk about the stressful matter. I rather keep myself occupied with more important matters like my two beautiful girls, my baking hobby, my blogs and everything about myself. 

Ingredient A :
5 Eggs White
60gram Castor Sugar

Procedure A :
1) Beat the Egg White until Foamy
2) Add in Sugar gradually and beat it until Soft Peak

Ingredient B :
5 Egg Yolks
140gram Cake Flour
50gram Brown Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
5 tbsp of Oil
1 tsp Pandan Extract (I extracted it from the fresh Pandan Leaves from our Garden)
3/4 cup of Coconut Milk

Procedure B :
1) Beat Egg Yolks and Sugar until slightly Pale
2) Add in the Coconut Milk, and mix well.
3) Then, add in the Sieved Cake Flour and Baking Powder, Mix until well combined
4) Add in the Oil until well combined.
5) Fold the Egg White Mixture in three portion into the Cake Batter Gradually.
6) Bake it at the Preheated Oven at 160 Deg C for 35 mins.

Note
Like : Clarisse, Papa, Grandma, Mama
Dislike : Chloe
* I think Chloe doesn't like the Coconut Taste. *

No comments: