November 23, 2011

Chloe's Birthday Present

Wow, My girl turned three already! Chloe is a no longer a baby girl (always MaMa's baby), she is now a Chattery little princess who loves to sing and dance. 

Last Sunday, MaMa brought Chloe to Toy'R'us to pick her birthday present. She actually wanted the Hello Kitty Toaster, but I told her that she owns many many Hello Kitty Toys and other Cookery Toys too. Ya, I know! What is the point to ask Chloe to choose her own Birthday Present when MaMa has the right to reject her choice :P. Sorry, Baby. MaMa does not want you to pile up with the same Toys at home. Anyway, she didn't manage to pick anything from the Toy Shop, so we adjourned to MPH. 

Chloe owns 4 books on " The Things I Love about.." series by Trace Moroney, and she loves them a lot. 


Chloe actually spotted Trace Moroney's New Collection at the MPH on the "Feeling" Series. She was excited to see the same Bunny, and she immediately told me to get them for her. These "Feeling" series include Happy, Sad, Angry, Jealous, Scared (that available in MPH), MaMa doesn't mind to purchase all the series but due to the "Negative" Feelings' Title, MaMa only purchased ONE which is the "HAPPY" Book.


Chloe is contented with just ONE book. It was a little rush at that time, so MaMa did not go through all the other "Feeling" Series by Trace Moroney. Maybe next weekend, when I back to MPH again, and MaMa will find out more about the other "Feelings" books. I will get them for her if the Contents are not as negative as the Titles. 

MaMa can't praise Chloe enough for Chloe being a thoughtful sister to Clarisse. After she picked her present, she actually told MaMa ," MaMa, pick a book for Clarisse too." Upon hearing it, MaMa couldn't hide my happiness on my smiley face, and replied, "Sure, Why not you pick a little book for Clarisse." 

Chloe made and effort to browse through the "toddler" section. Chloe "shortlisted" (actually "decided" but MaMa stopped her again :P) a few books, and MaMa decided on one of the Baby Book about "Sound of Animals". (No! No! I am not a domineering mum! :P I just want to make sure the purchase is useful and worthwhile. :P)

What a Happy Shopping Moment my Darling Chloe. :) I am a HAPPY MaMa!



No comments: