November 8, 2011

Garbage Enzyme in the Process



I am desperate in finding a solution for the mosquitoes attack! These "monsters" have been attacking my girls on regular basis and I can't bear to see them in such "itch" anymore. Scratch Scratch and Scratch! These bite sometimes become really swollen and I wonder how "itchy" or painful it is to my baby Clarisse and darling Chloe. It is driving my crazy!

I am afraid to use the mosquito spray, these are poisonous chemical! I have been using the Mosquitoes Light Trap but it seems that these mosquitoes are getting smarter each day, and they no longer easily trapped by the fancy blue light.

I heard that Enzyme can help eliminate the mosquitoes at home, and I think it is time for me to try it out. Can't wait to share the outcome. 2 more months to go!! My Enzyme will be ready in 10/1/2012.

Sharing is Caring, so here's the "Dr. Ros' Garbage DIY Enzyme Recipe"
2. Dr. Ros’ Garbage Enzyme DIY 
a. Garbage Enzyme’s Method 
RATIO: 
Brown Sugar / Molasses : 1 
Garbage (chop to smaller pieces) : 3 
Water : 10
Method:
i. Mix brown sugar with water, add in the garbage.
ii. Leave some space for fermentation.
iii. Enzyme will form and ready to use in 3 months.
iv. Make sure the container is air tight.
vi. Push the floating garbage downward once a while.
vii. The enzyme is ready to use in 3 months.

No comments: