December 19, 2011

Clarisse's New Progress

Have not been blogging lately...Well, can never leave out the excuse of "busy" + "lazy".
Of course, other than these two little "zees", I have some issues dealing with my love ONE and my EQ now is super-duper weak. 

Anyway, just would like to update a little on Clarisse's New Development. 

She is able to hum a melody and she knows some songs even though she can sing it. She loves the Barney Theme song "I Love You". She is able to sing " I love you" ...then da da da she goes. 

She is learning how to count now. 

Mama : One
Clarisse : Two
Mama : Three
Clarisse : Four
Mama : Five
Clarisse : Six
Mama : Seven
Clarisse : Six
Mama : Nine
Clarisse : Six

Yes, She stops at Six..... I didn't insist her to count from ONE because Chloe did not count from ONE too. 

Clarisse is able to say three syllable words like "Ei Ya Ei Ya OO", "PAPA YA", "ba NANA" , "butterFLY". If you notice the capital and small letters, this is to indicate how Clarisse put an accent on those CAPITAL WORDS. Hmm.... ba (soft) NANA (loud)...something like that. Get it? :P

Clarisse likes to follow her Jie Jie, I won't call Clarisse a copycat but she is learning from Jie Jie. Well, I must say there are some good habits about Chloe that I really like Clarisse to pick up. Unfortunately, I realize that Clarisse is picking more of her bad habits like crying for every single things. :P

Clarisse is a more independent girl as compared to Chloe. At this age, Clarisse likes to eat on her own, she insists to wear her shoes on her own (even though she still can't), she likes to walk on her own, she knows what she likes and what she dislikes, she will inform MaMa if she needs the toilet etc etc. 

Both Chloe and Clarisse are totally different. They progress differently, but I am sure they will learn from each other eventually. 

It is amazing to be a MaMa of my two darlings to see them to grow in their very own special way. I am so fortunate to have such sunshines to be with me even though my love ONE is drifting away from me day by day. God is fair. I am blessed. God compensates my sorrow with my two lovely sweetie pie. :P

No comments: