September 14, 2011

Treatment Check List (1) - 14/9/2011

Thanks for my good friend's reminder, I should actually do a check list so that I will not missed out ANYTHING during the treatment. I have actually forgotten about the Probiotic HHMPPFFF!!!!!

Chloe
Ventolin 2 puffs/ 2 x day  - CHECKED
Flixotide 2 puffs/ 2 x day - CHECKED
Nasonex 2 sprays/ 2 x day - CHECKED
Apple x 1pc - CHECKED
Double Boiled Chicken Soup with Cordyceps x 1 serving - CHECKED
Probiotic x 1 capsules 
Singular x 1 sachet - CHECKED

Clarisse
Mar Nasap Spray 2 sprays/ 3 - 4 x day - CHECKED
Oxy-Spray 2 sprays/2 x day - CHECKED
Apple x 2-3 slices - CHECKED
Double Boiled Chicken Soupw ith Cordyceps x 1 serving - CHECKED
Probiotic x 1 capsule
Singular x 1 sachet - CHECKED
Zyrtec x 2.5ml / day - CHECKED

*Sigh* It is definitely not fun doing this checklist. I am lost. What else did I miss? Maybe I should add in one dosage of TLC Stay Home MaMa - unlimited/ day.

Hopefully, all these issues can be treated soon! Blocked Nose, please go away. You are the main culprit! You caused the rest of the organs congested! Please go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: