September 21, 2011

Poor Baby Clarisse

Due to the undesirable incidents, MaMa was forced to neglect Baby Clarisse for Total of more than 72 hours. I did went home to take a shower and packed clothing and food for Chloe daily, but the time that I reached was always co-incidently her sleeping hours too. I was only able to go home for a short period of time when PaPa or Grandma was available to stay in the hospital to take my shift. 

Anyway, I missed Clarisse heaps. MaMa was such a crying baby. Whenever I talked about Baby Clarisse in the hospital, MaMa just can't help to tear. Silly MaMa. What about when MaMa is away for holiday??? Cry also? I guess, the situation weaken my emotion further, that's why I sobbed easily. :P Lousy MaMa.

What makes everything worse was Novi was sick too!!! I was so terrified as Dr. Adrian told me Chloe was tested H1N1 positive. I didn't want to take any risk, but to send her to the Clinic immediately. Dr. Loo, General Practise (He is a good doctor and he is been around in the area for a good 20 years or so, we always look for him for any illness), refused to carry out the Influenza test because he said Novi did not have any symptom and there is no news on the epidermic. He said he can carry out the test and charge anyone if he wanted to, but he said definitely there will be a result showing Influenza A (many subtypes e.g. H1N1, H2N2 etc etc) positive in the public. So, he said I should just calm down and treat it as Viral Infection since there is no diarrhea, no pain, no cough, no vomiting, fever below 38 deg C. He showed me her throat which was obviously inflamed and he prescribed antibiotic and paracetamol to Novi.

I was instantly relief for a while. BUT her fever comes and forth even until this morning. I insisted to bring her to the clinic again, and weird enough, when I said that her fever disappeared. She told my mum's maids that her body was feeling weak! She has been sleeping for days in the room. Call me ruthless employer, I told her that she cannot sleep anymore. She has to move about and start on the easy chores like folding clothes and light ironing. The more she sleeps, the more dizzy and LAZY she would be. Of course, I told her not to take care of my babies. I don't want any chances to pass the infection to my babies again! She is a little stubborn on taking medicines and water. My mum has to actually gave her a look to make her take her medicines. We couldn't force her to drink water, but we had reiteratively advised her to consume more fluid. It is all up to her. Anyway, she shed some weights too, it is obvious that she was unwell. 

Back to Baby Clarisse. Poor Darling! She was sick since two weeks ago, and last night she had a little fever at about 38 deg C. MaMa gave her progesic and her fever came down after an hour. I am at work now, I called every 2 - 3 hourly to check on her, all the maids told me that she is fine. I hope they are accurate! 

Baby Clarisse was disturbed with her blocked nose two weeks ago, and no improvement has been seen even though Nasal Spray & Oxy-Spray have been given as per prescribed. I should send her to the Clinic again, I definitely do not want another episode (choy choy choy~~~!!!) of undesirable incident. 

Dear Babies, MaMa is coming home soon...


No comments: