December 22, 2010

Winter Solstice 2010

Winter Solstice = 冬至

There are 4 members in our family to celebrate the reunion together this year, 2010. *Proud*
It is Chloe's 3rd and Baby Clarisse's 1st!

I am not too sure how important it is for us to celebrate this "special occasion" in Malaysia since there is no WINTER here. It actually marks the first day of winter, but in customary wise, we will celebrate it with a FAMILY REUNION DINNER, which means a great deal to me (ESPECIALLY NOW I AM A MOTHER OF TWO GIRLS :P)

We are planning to have our Reunion Dinner with my In-laws at the Overseas Restaurant since my mother-in-law doesn't cook and I am working (ACTUALLY NO PLACE TO COOK). But next year, I will make a point to cook since I am moving to my CONDO next year. 

Having a family of my own is changing the way I value the word "family". Anything/Everything that involves the word "family" is making me thrilled. (maybe I am still a NEW MOTHER). I always imagine myself cooking a feast to feed my happy family. :P That's why I plan to build a mini bookshelves in the kitchen to store a collection of recipe books in my kitchen. Well, my mum said I have not done any of these before, once it became a norm that I MUST do it, I will not be so excited anymore. :p Maybe?!! I don't know?!! Heehee...

Anyway, HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE to all.

No comments: