September 13, 2010

Postnatal Massage Services

As I mentioned previously, I had signed up two Postnatal Packages, One is through online recommendation and the other one was kind of like "force" to sign when I went to the motherhood fair. But anyway, these are the review:-

Postnatal Home Visit Service by Bella Luna :-
5 x Home Visit include 1hr Massage, Sea Salt Scrub, Wrap & Steam, Tummy Bidding with Jamu Mask
3 x Prenatal Massage (1 Hour)
5 x Studio Service (1 1/2Hour)
1 x FOC Bidding Belt
3 x FOC Ampules
10 x Ampules (Additional) - RM 478.00/Box
Total Service Cost : RM 1599.00

Review :-
1) Prenatal Massage was very soothing, and it made me sleep better after the massage
2) I enjoyed the 5 x Home Visit Service. After the 5 times, my weight still maintain the same 53.8Kg but my tummy is slight smaller. Hmm.....
3) However, one thing about ALL SALOONS, consultants and therapists are trained to force sell packages. Even though I had signed up and haven't even started using the studio service, they kept on selling you "something". I had already signed up 3 TIMES though I had only used 9 times of their services. Balance services as at today is 14 times. *sigh*
4) Honestly, they have fairly good service and their therapists are really very hardworking and do their job well. I would rate their service 8/10.
5) Sigh ... So eventually I actually spent more than the initial COST...and this is their tactic. Sell you the cheap and reasonable package then get you to top up again and again....

Shadira Postnatal Service
7 x Malay Traditional Urut
7 x Hot Stone Service
Cost : RM 1,000.00

Review:-
1) I have just realised that I have been overcharged. The normal service is about RM 60.00 per visit. I have gotten the contact AFTER I had signed up for this package. *sigh*
2) The masseur that Shadira sent was OK. Nice Lady and Hardworking too.
3) Effective or not? Not sure..only had 7 urut, can't really see much of the result.
4) Not so relaxing because I didn't get to sleep because she is talking all the time.
5) Service rating is 6/10
6) But I would recommend the Hot Stone Service, it is very comforting especially when the masseur placed it on my stomach.

1 comment:

Tonney Smith said...

really good tool and nice post thank you for sharing really.. Read more on same topic here or register your business here: Massage Parlours London