September 16, 2010

Papa is away (India Trip - Day 2)

Papa is away from home for business. *sigh* Initially he said he will be away for 3 days but ended up 5 days. Stupid Flight. Flying and Transit Time already taken up 2 days. Wish Papa can be home early.

Baby Clarisse so far is doing quite well. Stool & Urine are normal, drinking habit and sleeping habit are a little irregular but acceptable. Irregular in the sense that sometimes she would sleep straight for 4 -5 hours and sometimes she would drink in every hour... Baby Clarisse is an unpredictable Baby. Hehehe...But manageable. When Papa is away, grandma is taking charge of Baby Clarisse while Mama is taking charge of Chloe. I don't think I can manage two at the same time especially both cry at the same time.

Last night, Chloe woke up a few times crying for PAIN PAIN. I suspect it could be her teeth since she is drooling a lot lately, or perhaps it could be ulcer. Anyway, I believe it is a genuine pain because she rejected my ice-cream that I offered to her. WOW! She was so painful that she couldn't sleep well, cried and cried and cried the whole night. I tried to carry her and walk around, it didn't work. I tried to offer ice-cream and she rejected, it didn't work. I tried to give her my phone, it didn't work too. At the end of the day, I sang, I made milk, I gave her water, I tried to talk to her, I shouted at her....ALL didn't work too. Poor girl, I think her pain is really disturbing her so much so that nothing can stop her from crying. 

After a while, she felt tired and asked for the milk. She drank the milk and watched some video from my iphone....gradually she fall asleep with Mama.

Hopefully, her pain will be AWAY and AWAY, please do not disturb her anymore. :(

No comments: