September 9, 2010

Baby Clarisse and Mama Chris' Second Week @ Home

Those who know me well, surely understand that there is not much that I can complain during my confinement period since I did not blog as frequent as my previous confinement. Maybe because this my SECOND confinement with the same setup and same helpers, so everyone is coping easily as compared to the FIRST experience. My mum is preparing most of my food and she made and effort to change the menu every day, and I feel so lucky to have her to prepare my delicious meal every day. Plus, she and my maid are helping me to take care of Baby Clarisse and Jie Jie Chloe whenever I need to pump my milk or urut session.

My confinement so far is quite easy as I mentioned before that my mum is very lenient and she believes more on hygiene and taking in balance diet. So, let me list down what did I have so far :-

Lunch:-
1) Sesame Oil + Ginger + Wine + Soup (Chicken/ Pork/ Eggs/ Black Fungus/ Pork Intestine)
2) Sesame Oil + Ginger + Egg + Fried Rice (My Favourite)
3) Hing Hua Mee Sua (Our Traditional Noodle which is usually prepared during festive period i.e. CNY, Birthday etc)
4) Pork Chop

Dinner:-
1) Kai Lan
2) Brocolli + Carrot
3) Mashed Potato
3) Grilled Salmon
4) Steam Cod Fish
5) Deep Fried Pork Chop (Special Recipe by my mum)
6) Grilled Chicken
7) Pig Stomach Soup with Black Pepper
8) Papaya Soup

It seems limited but they are SO DELICIOUS. Yum Yum..to be honest, better than the normal dinner that I usually had before my confinement started because all these dishes are prepared by my mum. *Happy*

How can I complain when I got all these privileges and helping hands around me? :P

Also, Baby Clarisse has been behaving ...err..so far so good... (shhh....PATANG....cannot say so much)! :P Hahahaa...

2 comments:

nicole said...

good to know both u n baby r doing well.hey, what happen to the confinement lady?

Chris Yee said...

Nicole, Will tell you when I see you next weekend. I was forbidden to blog about her here. So.... :P