September 5, 2010

Angry Mama & Notti Papa

Since last two nights, Hubby and I agree to bring up Baby Clarisse to sleep together with us in the same room. I didn't want my mum to stress too much since I have already recovered, can't bear to see her with the really "RED EYES" due to lack of sleep. Anyway, I think I am capable to handle.

Since Hubby agrees to it, so I expect him to put as much effort as possible, just like when we first had Chloe with us. He heated the milk, he burped Chloe, He tried to help and be awake every moment that Chloe was awake. 

But NOW? He went out for drink last night. I really don't mind him going out for a drink since he told me he will be back as early as possible. I reminded him, i need his help because there are two babies in the room. I can't handle both at the same time if both wakes up. He told me ok and he will be back NOT DRUNK. *sigh*

He came home at 12 midnight, and he looked so drunk. He went into the toilet and took a shower, and I went straight to sleep without talking to him because I know he was already DRUNK. No point. When I wake up at 3.30am to feed Baby Clarisse, I realised that he's not in the room. Ha! I found out that he vomited badly in the toilet and slept in the toilet. STUPID PAPA. SO IRRESPONSIBLE. My Baby Clarisse is only ONE WEEK OLD! 

DRINK ALL YOU WANT, AND LEAVE US! HMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: