December 28, 2009

Planned Meals

I wanted to do a plan for Baby Chloe’s everyday meals since long time ago, but I was delaying (:P because I was lazy). But due of ONE stupid food poisoning incident, and I had made up my mind that it is a MUST for me to do something about it. I used to think Baby Chloe should expose to a variety of food (I am still) and should be able to eat anywhere, any food that is available. But after the food poisoning incident and all these news about “unapproved contents” in those canned food, pesticides etc etc etc.. It is making me real worried. Further to that, I have heard too many disease around. I am not too sure whether what I am doing now will guarantee her the best of health but I told myself at least I am trying my best.

I have been carried out this Meal Plan since 2 weeks ago, and this is the third week. I would like to share it out and hopefully anyone who read my blog can also make some suggestion if something is wrong as I have not really read anything about planning meals for my Baby. Please advise if you can. Thanks Thank! :P

MEAL PLAN

Breakfast

  1. 6oz. Milk
  2. 1 bowl of Organic 3 fruits cereal (4 teaspoon with 180ml of water/milk)
  3. 1 Slice of fruit/ 1 Slice of Bread/ 1 Homemade Bun

Lunch

  1. Porridge
  2. fruit/ steam veggie/ Juice
  3. 6oz. Milk

Dinner

  1. 6oz. Milk
  2. Porridge
  3. Yogurt/ fruit
  4. 6oz. Milk (Before Sleep)

Porridge Choices (No Salt, either cook plain/ with ikan billis (once a week)/ with Lean Pork(Once a week).

  1. Spinach
  2. Pumpkin
  3. ABC (Carrot, Corn, Potato)
  4. Tomato Only
  5. Sweet Potato
  6. Cauliflower
  7. Broccoli
  8. Potato Only
  9. Carrot Only
  10. Pork Only

Fruits/ Veggie

  1. Kiwi
  2. Orange
  3. Apple
  4. Green Guava
  5. Banana
  6. Avocado
  7. Sweet Potato
  8. Pumpkin
  9. Persimmon

Juices

  1. Apple & Carrot
  2. Orange

Yogurt

  1. Yoplait Baby Yogurt Vanilla/ Banana/ Peach

Bread/Bun

  1. Homemade Steam Bun
  2. Homemade Bread
  3. *** I am trying not to let her eat too much of Gardenia or High Five (These bread loaf can last you a week or more and no mold found, so I can imagine the preservatives used.)

Snacks

  1. Usually fruits or steamed veggie
  2. Baby biscuits/ cream wafer occasionally (It’s a Japanese brand but I forgot the brand :P – can get it at Isetan) – taste nice too.

This is so far I have done. I am just repeating these for these 3 weeks. If anyone feels that there is an imbalance of nutrient or there is something that I should also introduce to my baby, it would be very nice of you to advise me to improve it. :P

** This is a guide for myself only, Baby Chloe does not necessarily complete the whole of the meal plan list especially Saturday & Sunday when we bring her out. If it is available, those fruits/steamed veggie/ Juice in the afternoon, I will replace it with Baby Biscuit or None at all. :P

No comments: