December 28, 2009

It’s Gymboree Day!

Wow! I didn’t realise Baby Chloe enjoys Gymboree Play Class so much. I am feeling really really bad that I have missed so many of her class previously. Sorry, Darling!!

As usual, we always missed the class @2pm. We were having lunch with my family at Kampachi and we could not make it. I thought since we cannot make it @2pm, why not go to the one @4.45pm. So, we went!

When we arrived Gymboree, the music was already playing and all the other babies were already there ready for the class. The moment Baby Chloe joined the circle of babies, she happily stood up and moved her hands along with the “Gymboree song”.

It was a regret that I didn’t bring my camera and Papa never bring his VideoCamera. Sob Sob Sob. What a waste.

Baby Chloe was so adorable yesterday in the class, she did a few things that surprised both of us and made us really happy too :-

(1) Tunnel : She never likes crawling through the tunnel for some reasons. Yesterday, she kept looking for a tunnel and cross from Point A to Point B, then Point B back to Point A. She repeated it so many times until we told her “STOP, Let’s play with other setups!” Wow….

(2) Friends : She never really go to other babies and start interacting. Maybe she was too young to do so. But this time round, she went to the middle of the circle, and start making friends by poking (I hope she did it SOFTLY) other babies’ nose (We taught her “Nose” by pointing at her nose all the times, I guess that’s how she picked it up!). She was acting a little naughty tapping Baby Marissa’s head. I was shocked and quickly stopped her from doing so. *Phew* Luckily Baby Marissa did not cry :P I didn’t scold Baby Chloe because I think she didn’t know it was a naughty act. I think she was just trying to play “aiya” with her friends (She picked it up from her Papa. Whenever her Papa said Aiya pain here and pain there with his hand on his head, Baby Chloe just loves it and starts laughing at his Papa. – So, “Aiya” is associated to Fun and tapping Head) But I told Baby Chloe, “ NO, You will hurt your friend. Don’t do it anymore”  I hope she understands what I said to her.

(3) Instructor : She was always very scared of strangers and never want to let strangers hold her (even her grandparents even though they are not stranger!!!). At the end of the class, Baby Chloe suddenly walked towards the instructor and lifted her hands up asking for a “carry”. OMG. We were both looking at each other with a “huh” look. Then, the instructor picked her up and did the “heap heap horray” lift (I suppose to do it and the instructor suppose to demo it with the Gymbo Clown Soft-toy). After the class ended, we let Baby Chloe walked around and she followed the instructor and said “bubbles” (Ya, she is able to pronounced “bubbles” very well, and she LOVES bubbles). Haha…she knows where to get bubbles, and the instructor happily blew out some bubbles to satisfy a little one’s request. Wow…My girl starts to request for “things”, and she knows whom she should approach.

It was indeed a WONDERFUL Gymboree Day!

No comments: