December 4, 2009

Baby Chloe is my “Cloud Nine”

Mama was home late last night because of work. Mama didn’t go home straight but asked Papa to join Mama for a Hokkien Fried Noodle behind Tawakal Hospital. Had a very stressful & emotional day at work; so I thought I should eat out to release myself.

Went for a shower immediately I arrived home; so that I can take over Baby Chloe from my maid. The moment I came from shower, I saw Baby Chloe cheerful walking towards my maid (*yeah, not me!). They were playing “Walking”. Baby Chloe walked to Novi and clapped her hands praising herself for completing the distance of approx 1M. Hahaha… so cute.

Then Novi pointed & read out loud the word “ICE-CREAM” from the Alphabet Book, and surprisingly Baby Chloe repeated after Novi by saying out loud “I-Ji”. Well, the pronunciation was out but everyone knew very well she was trying to repeat “ICE-CREAM”. God Job!! Everyone at home had a great laugh.

Last night, Baby Chloe was particularly cheery; making Mama totally forgot the hectic day at work. Same as the usual “sleeping rituals”, light turned off, soft music on, bean bags on her chest while Baby Chloe was drinking milk. After she finished her milk, she normally “threw” the bottle to me and flipped herself left and right. Last night, she was exceptionally cheery that she gave me a big smile when she passed me the bottle. Then, she got herself up from her sleeping position and crawled towards me. She positioned herself on top of my body with her legs opened squeezing my waistline while I was lying down on my bed. Suddenly, she placed her both hands grabbing my arms while her head laid on my chest. THEN, a big smile towards me with her pacifier on her mouth. So sweet, my heart was totally melted, the state of cloud nine is not something that I can describe here in words.

Love you, Baby Chloe. (** Even though, you refuse to call me “ MAMA “ ** ) :P

No comments: