December 29, 2009

Growing fast!!!

I have just read an article about spending more with our children as they are growing fast and before you know it, they will be building their own nest, leaving you etc etc.

I am not particularly worried about my child leaving us, because I know Papa & Mama will be Baby Chloe’s parent forever and ever. This is a fact that undeniable. But, I totally agree with spending more time with them.

Baby Chloe is growing every day. She is picking up more and more vocabulary and emotion expression from our everyday life. She is able to say “Apple” now (BUT NOT MAMA YET!)!!

She is imitating every single action that she can pick up from everyone of us in the family. She is so cute! Last night, she picked up the Elmo and started patting the Elmo backs and said “ ahh…” – She was trying to put the Elmo to sleep with some warm patting & soft singing. LOVE YOU SO SO MUCHIE! :P

No comments: