September 1, 2009

Yoplait Baby Yogurt

I bought these Yoplait Yogurts in a pack of 4 from Cold Storage. There are two flavour - Vanilla & Banana. Baby Chloe still couldn't finish the whole cup of Yogurt, so papa has to finish the balance :P. As usual, she has this very weird looking expression when I fed her Yogurt. However, she didn't really reject it which I think it is a good start.

She is now 9 months and I think I am not introducing enough variety of food to Baby Chloe. She doesn't even like Ribena or Puree that I bought from the supermarket. She still sticks to her porridge. Oh My God, she is a "china" girl, like Chinese food and not western food. LOL. Well, I will slowly expose her to more different kind of food - sweet, sour, bitter and salty - in moderation.

Her third teeth has come out on the 30th August but I didn't have the time to update the teething chart, will try to do it this week. Because of teething, she is starting to bite me & papa whenever she gets the chance. PAIN~~

She is now learning how to walk with the support of furniture around. However, she does not have enough strength to hold too long, usually she would sit down whenever she feel tired. She is getting very very naughty lately. I mean really naughty like throwing tantrum, and show her anger by rejecting me from carrying her. She starts to kick her legs and shake her hands when she is grouchy! When she wants it, you can never say no to her because she is so persistently demanding! *sigh* Papa is the loser most of the time because he cannot bear to see her cry & scream. Mama never wins too because if I scold her, she would have nightmares for consecutive three nights - which is even worse - so I decided to give in to her for NOW!

Baby Chloe is sleeping now, and I should go and rest now before she starts her "nasty" play. Good Night!

No comments: