September 25, 2009

Papa is away from Home - First Night

Yeah~ Papa is now in Bangkok with his friends. He deserves a drinking holidays with his buddies, besides it is only over the weekend.

Today, I came back from Office. The first thing that I did was to comply to NUMBER ONE RULE, clean myself before in contact with Baby Chloe. After that, I brought Baby Chloe out for a walk outside our House Compound. She definitely enjoyed it, along the way, she clapped her hands many times, and made some noise while swinging her both legs when she saw some birds. Happy Little Princess. :P

I had spent the whole night playing and talking to Baby Chloe without any interruption from Television (Astro On Demand) or Internet (Facebook). Full concentration was all on Baby Chloe alone. I read the Chinese version of Ugly Duckling to her and read her an English story book "Rainy Day". Then, we played with the giraffe (a giraffe toy where Baby Chloe put the colour balls into its mouth and roll all the way down through a twisty slide. - in short - A TOY). Then, we played "standing up" & "walking". Baby Chloe is able to stand by herself without a support, but when she started to clap and she would fall on her backside happily. I think Baby Chloe knows that she is learning and improving every day, that's why she always give herself an applause after she managed to stand on her own. She could walk herself from one point to another point with the support of furniture. Bravo! Keep it up, darling.

I changed her @ 10.30pm and put her to sleep @ 10.45pm with a 4oz. milk (she had a 60z @ 9.30pm), I was surprised that she could actually dry up the 4oz bottle at 10.45pm. :P Hungry Baby! *** She has this little round tummy with her now, lol, so cute! ***

Papa, Mama had a very satisfying night with Baby Chloe. Mama miss you a lot. I don't know the reason and I don't understand it as well - that I didn't miss Papa so much when I was in Taipei, but I miss you so so much now! Have a great time in Bangkok, and we love you!

No comments: