September 15, 2009

MAMA is going to TAIPEI tomorrow

When I updated my status in facebook about going to TAIPEI for holiday, my brothers & friends are even more excited than I do. They started to comment at my status and envy my trip, then advised me where to shop, where to eat, where to drink..

Needless to say, I am excited about this trip which is very well planned by a friend. I know I am going to enjoy this trip with them. I am also very excited that I will be meeting up with all the old friends in Taipei this weekend. A few Taiwanese friends started to call me and offer me transport to pick me up from Airport and arrange the dinner on the coming Saturday. I can't wait to play with my new investment - Wide Angle Lens & Prime Lens. However, I must say these lenses are kinda burden to me as they are heavy, big, extra care needed. *sigh* Because of the heavy lenses, I have also decided to pack my tripod along. Yeah, I know. I am greedy! Too many purposes for a trip - Photography, Rest & Holiday, Meeting up Old friends, Shopping, Eats & Drinks. Infact, after listing my purposes, I am not that greedy afterall. A  good trip constitute all of these purposes! Right?

CHECK LIST
- Passport  -- checked
- $$$ -- checked
- Mobile Phone -- checked
- Charger -- checked
- Canon 400D & Lenses -- checked
- Charger -- checked
- Clothes -- checked
- Umbrella -- checked
- International Adapter -- checked
- Toiletries -- checked
- Skinny Bitch (A Book) -- checked
- Tripod -- checked
- Extra Bag -- checked
- Chloe Chan -- OMG, I can't pack Baby into my luggage. I will suffocate her if I packed her in. How How How? I miss my Baby so much already. I am feeling hundreds of excitements but I miss her a thousand, a million, a zillion times. Miss Miss Miss so much!! 

Will I cry tomorrow?? I must go now, spend as much time as possible with Baby Chloe even when she is sleeping. TAIPEI, I am coming!

No comments: