October 5, 2009

Baby Chloe is 10 months and 2 weeks old

Baby Chloe is now 10 months and two weeks old. She has total of 6 teeth now, 2 at the bottom and 4 at the top. What's make me really happy is when she said "jak", she is trying to play peekaboo with Mama. Hehe...she would hide herself for 2 seconds, then tilt her head and "jak" she said to me. So Cute.

Whenever Mama said "Yeah" in a happy tone, Baby Chloe would stay to clap her hands and sometimes she would say "Yeah" too. :) Baby Chloe is able to differentiate "BYE BYE" and "CLAP HANDS" now, she used to mix them up.

Oh, She can now call "MaMa" & "PaPa", and "Mum Mum" is her favourite word. She uses it a lot, drinking time, meal time, snack time and every time too! Baby Chloe is so so so cute!

She is learning to walk without support now. Today, she managed to walk 3 steps firmly towards Mama without any support. Good Job! Also, She is able to climb from downstair living area all the way up to our room.

Papa also did a very good job by teaching her how to share when I was in Taipei. Baby Chloe would share her food with us whenever Papa says "please share" or "give Mama". Baby at this stage is learning really fast and I am really happy that I am going through every stage of her development and try my best to put it down as much as possible.

:( But, I did not star her potty training young, and I wish I had! She doesn't know how to inform or show us if she wants to ....poo poo. My friend's 2 1/2 months old baby is already able to inform by making "mm mm" sound. So clever! :)

That's about it, today. I will try to observe more and blog it for Baby Chloe. Love you, darling!

No comments: