July 2, 2009

White Room Studio - Singapore

I was super busy after I came back from Siem Reap, rushing for a tender which the closing date was on the 1st of July. And finally, I am totally relax for the time being. For the past few days, I spent sometimes to post some photos of Baby Chloe which were taken by White Room Studio (Elaine & Dan) during April 2009.

One Day after the post, I received many many many comments about Baby Chloe's photos. :P I feel so proud that everyone loves Baby Chloe, hahaha...she might look super cute in the photos, but she can be very NASTY in reality. A spoilt Baby!!!!

Anyway, would like to share some of the great photos done by White Room Studio :-




They are having very good deals for portrait packages, however White Room Studio is from Singapore. Perhaps pay a visit to www.white-roomstudio.com, and enquire details from them whether arrangement to KL is possible or not? Airasia has cheap tickets, pay for their tickets + plus their package price still consider very GOOD DEAL with such a high class professional job. :P

No comments: