July 21, 2009

My Husband fall in love with a girl!!!!!!

*sigh*

Ever since this girl came into our relationship, my husband has not been loving as before already. It surprised me when I first met this girl, she is pretty & attractive. I couldn't get my eyes off her, her beauty is so unique. Besides getting myself to admire her, I couldn't help it but to fear of losing my hubby to her. How can I beat her?

Knowing the girl's existence, I always try to control myself from being so jealous. Because I know very well that jealousy will make me loose this battle immediately. But, I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!

He loves her so much that he could totally ignore me. He is praising her all the times, he is admiring her beauty every day. He never miss telling me how pretty are her eyes every morning, and never fail to repeat how much he loves her every night. Hubby never even care about how I feel while praising other girl than me. arghhhhh.... He opens the car door for her every time, he helps her carry all her bags (and he always complained when I ask him to carry mine), he happily gives up his workout session when the girl needed him (and he never quit his workout for me!). Oh my gosh, it's getting crazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He spent all his money buying all she wants to her and ignore my pathetic request of a WALLET***

Baby Chloe has stolen my hubby's heart totally! There is not an inch of space to have me in his heart! ANGRY! JEALOUS! UNFAIR!

LUCKILY, I have total control of Baby Chloe!!!! Wuahahahaha....

P/S : *** Dar Dar, WALLET must be LV or GUICCI ok? :P

No comments: