July 15, 2009

Crawling Now!

Baby Chloe is now at 7 months and 3 weeks, she is going to be 8 months in a week time. She started to turn and flip freely at her 6th month, and she could move backwards by kicking her legs about a month ago. I was waiting for her to CRAWL FORWARD! Finally, Baby Chloe was crawling FORWARD while attempting to grab a 3Litter Water Bottle from her Papa yesterday. Hahaha...


Yes, Baby Chloe is an ambitious girl. She wanted to hold a 3Litre Bottle and she wanted to flip my "Shopaholic & Baby" while I was reading it. Haha.... She is way too curious just like other babies, her toys could never divert her attention away from remote control, Papa's glasses, 3Litre Water Bottle, my book, whatever objects that do not look like toys to her! Still a little to young to judge her personality. However, I could somehow feel she is a rather demanding person. When I take away anything that she's holding, she would cry aloud or scream to show her frustration. She would immediately stop crying when she got what she wanted. *sigh*

Baby Chloe is not really Crawling very smoothly. She could move herself forward a little by a little slowly. Haha... but when she feels tired, she will start to cry and notify me "it's time to carry me!" She is very restless, she can never stop moving left and right, back and front all the times. While sitting on the floor, she would flip and turn and position herself in a crawling mode. Sometimes she would try out some Yoga Style like "downward facing dog" and "cobra". Haha...so cute!!! Whenever she is placed in her walker, she would start running and chase after Mei Mei (my cute little dog). Poor Mei Mei, Because of Baby Chloe, Mei Mei is always hiding underneath the Dining Table to avoid Baby Chloe. *LOL* Even when I hold her, she can never stop moving! She turns left and right to grab whatever objects that she can put into her mouth. Yeah...Teething now! So far, she is having two teeth, I am expecting another two more in another one month time. (Well, suppose to be la.... every child's development is different! I am not surprise if she is not getting the other two teeth as what I expected...My cousin's son got his firth tooth almost at his 12th month.)

I love my Naughty little Princess!! Muakz!

No comments: